The Web Hacking Incidents Database (http://whid.webappsec.org), or WHID for
short, is a Web Application Security Consortium (http://www.webappsec.org)
project dedicated to maintaining a list of web applications related security
incidents. WHID goal is to serve as a tool for raising awareness of the web
application security problem and provide information for statistical
analysis of web applications security incidents.
The last week was very rich in Web Hacking Incidents. Too rich. The
following incidents where added to WHID last week:
* WHID 2009-26: F-Secure Joins The Breached AV Vendors Club
* WHID 2009-20: BitDefender joins Kasperski on the Breached side
The duo join Kasperski which was breached last week.
* WHID 2009-25: Zone-H defaced
The defacements archive site got defaced itself.
* WHID 2009-24: New Phishing Attacks Combine Wildcard DNS and XSS
A new blended attack threat interesting for the techies among us
* WHID 2009-23: Miley Cyrus Twitter Account Hit By Sex-Obsessed Hacker
Twitter again. A Celebrity Again.
* WHID 2009-22: Federal Travel Booking Site Spreads Malware
One of the more serious iframe planting cases recently
* WHID 2009-21: This Time Uno is after the Herald Tribute
Ofer Shezaf [firstname.lastname@example.org, +972-54-4431119, www.xiom.com]
Founder, Xiom.com, Proactive Web Application Security, http://www.xiom.com
Leader, WASC Web Hacking Incidents Database Project
Chairman, OWASP Israel