ekoparty 4th edition - www.ekoparty.com.ar
Information Security/Insecurity Conference.
October 2 and 3, 2008
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires - Argentina
What is ekoparty?
It's a one of a kind event in South America; an annual security conference held in Buenos Aires
where security specialists from all over Latin America (and beyond) have the chance to get
involved with state-of-art techniques, vulnerabilities and tools in a relaxed environment the
like of which has not been seen before.
This event was born from the IT underground, where Consultants, Security Officers,
Researchers, Programmers, Technicians, Sys-admins, Geeks, Ninjas, Pirates and technology enthusiasts get
together and enjoy two days of the most important security researches of the year - as well as
enjoying some of the best weather on the continent.
ekoparty security trainings (2008) announcement
* Web Vulnerabilities Discovery & Exploitation - Andr=E9s Riancho [CYBSEC]
* Unethical Hacking - Pablo Sol=E9 [IMMUNITY]
* Stack Overflows - Damian Gomez [IMMUNITY]
* Hacking and Defending Oracle Databases - Esteban Mart=EDnez Fay=F3 [ARGENISS]
* Unofficial CEH Fast Review - Juan Manuel Garc=EDa
=2D Course Materials and coffee breaks will be provided for all trainings days.
=2D Trainings attendants have the ekoparty conference ticket included.
=2D All trainings will be dictated in Spanish.
* September 29th - First EKO Training day
* September 30th - Second EKO Training day
* October 1st - Third EKO Training day
* October 2nd - ekoparty security conference day one
* October 3rd - ekoparty security conference day two