AOH :: WCWWWFDG.TXT|
WCW and WWF pro wrestling drinking games
From: "Marcel K. Hillie" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: WWF and WCW Drinking Games
Date: Thu Aug 31 07:00:18 1995
We all know how drinking games go, right? Get a bunch of friends, some liquor
(or milk, or juice, or whatever... :^) ) have a seat, and watch some
wrestling. If liquor is used, the last one standing is the winner.
*****WWF DRINKING GAME*****
- Take 1 sip every time Dok or Lawler talks about Vince
- Take 1 sip for every move involving a cartwheel
- Chug for every moonsault
- Take 1 sip every time every time Todd Pettingill has a PPV report that
mentions the same matches he did last week.
- Take 2 sips every time Vince says "Oh, my!"
- or "C'mon, ref!"
- or "1-2-3, He's got him! NO, he doesn't!"
- Take 1 sips every time Shawn and/or Diesel make you laugh
- 2 sips every time Lawler doesn't
- Take 1 sip for every dumb-ass gimmick
- Take 1 sip every time you wonder who the main heel is
- Take 1 sip for every cool plot twist
- Chug when Barry Didinsky is selling something you'd actually pay $29.45 for
- Finish your bottle for every clean, undisputed title victory at a PPV
*****WCW DRINKING GAME*****
- Take 4 sips to help get over every dumb plot twist
- Take 1 sip every time you wonder how this guy got to be champion
- Take 1 sip every time HH is not interviewed by Mean Gene
- Take 1 sip every time Harlem Heat butcher African-American slang
- Take 1 sip every time you wonder why the DoD are the main heels
- Take 1 sip every time the commentators don't know the name for a move
- Take 2 sips every time you reminisce over the good ol' days of the NWA\
- Take 1 sip every time someone leaves themselves wide open for a Bobby Heenan
joke (Sure to get to you in no time)
- Chug every time Hacksaw Jim Duggan does a move that looks convincing
- Finish your bottle to convince yourself that Sherri looks better than Woman
- Go to sleep if you prefer WCW to ECW...you've been drinking too much
Well, there they are. Let me know what you think.
Marcel Hillie email@example.com
The entire AOH site is optimized to look best in Firefox® 3 on a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or better).
Site design & layout copyright © 1986- AOH
We do not send spam. If you have received spam bearing an artofhacking.com email address, please forward it with full headers to firstname.lastname@example.org.