AOH :: TECHY.TXT|
The 10 comandments for electrical technicians
10 commandments for Technicians
1. Beware the lightning that lurketh in the undischarged capacitor,
lest it cause thee to bounce upon thy buttocks in a most
2. Cause thou the switch that supplieth large quantities of juice to
be opened and thus tagged, that thy days in this Earthly vale of
tears be long.
3. Prove to thyself that all circuits that radiateth and upon which
thou toil are grounded and thusly tagged lest they lift thee unto
4. Tarry thou not amongst those fools that engageth in intentional
shocks, for they a surely non-believers and are not longeth for
5. Take care that thou useth the proper method when thou taketh the
measure of a high voltage circuit, lest thou incinerate both
thyself and thy meter.
6. Take care thou tampereth not with interlocks and safety devices,
for this incurreth the wrath of thy supervisor and bringeth the
fury of the safety inspector upon thy head and about thy shoulders.
7. Toil not thou on energized equipment, for if thou so doest, thy
fellow workers will surely buy beers for thy widow and console
8. Service thou equipment not alone, for electrical cooking is a
slothful process and thou mine sizzle in thine own juices for
hours upon a hot circuit before thy maker sees fit to end thy
9. Trifle thou not with radioactive tubes and substances lest thou
commenceth to glow in the dark liketh a lightning bug and thy wife
hath no further use for thee except for thy wages.
10. Causeth thou to be tagged all modifications made by thee upon equipment
lest thy successor teareth out his hair and goeth slowly mad in
his attempt to decide what manner of creature madeth a nest in
the wiring of such equipment.
The entire AOH site is optimized to look best in Firefox® 3 on a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or better).
Site design & layout copyright © 1986- AOH
We do not send spam. If you have received spam bearing an artofhacking.com email address, please forward it with full headers to email@example.com.