AOH :: BODY.TXT|
"The Realization Method"
THE REALIZATION METHOD
Wagner Rios, Copyright 1994
The list below is part of the results of many years study in
metaphysics, the humanities and sciences, social sciences,
anthropology, psychology, mythology, revelation, observation, and
learning from those more experienced and wiser. Some of the
affirmations and visualizations contained here have been key to the
spiritual and material prosperity of prominent individuals in the US and
abroad. Many of us who have used this method have seen our lives
improve and our goals become reality much sooner than expected.
Don't let yourself be turned off by anything in this file you may not
agree with. Rather read through to the end and you will find something
meaningful and applicable to your own life and particular situation.
1. I possess all of the good habits that are the building blocks of a
successful life. I maintain and cultivate them daily. They include daily
prayer, communion with God and obedience to His laws and principles,
temperance, charity, and love.
2. I am in perfect health, physically, mentally, and spiritually. I am full
of energy and constantly channel this energy in positive ways. I'm
always in control of myself and respond to every situation with serenity,
calm, intelligence, and creativity.
3. I am intelligent, witty, funny, creative, a problem solver, and a
negotiator and peace maker.
4. I am full of health and energy. I share and transmit health and
energy. I touch others in a positive way. The Almighty illumines and
protects my steps.
5. I possess self-control, am in charge of myself, and have eliminated
self-destructive habits like drinking and smoking, and the sense of
boredom that lies in the origin of bad habits. I always have something
exciting and fulfilling to do.
6. I exercise daily and work hard at my job without becoming obsessed.
I'm capable of working long hours, meeting tight deadlines, and get
things done timely and orderly. I'm able to maintain a healthy balance
between work, socialization, family life, intellectual and spiritual
pursuits, sports, and charitable endeavors. I renew my energy by
bathing in the fountain of everlasting youth, in the city whose "walls are
called Salvation and the gates Praise (Isaac 60:18)." "...they that wait
upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with
wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk,
and not faint (Ibid. 40:31)."
7. Health, love, wealth, and goodness come naturally to me, as I
appreciate and recognize the power of the sustaining infinite and its
daily provision of cornucopia.
8. All my thoughts and acts praise and thank the Lord, the Creator of
the Spiritual Universe, the eternal I AM, All.
9. I am free of any medication and of any kind of chemicals in my life. I
eat a well balanced diet, but above all trust in the means of Spirit and
in the spiritualization of thought and life as the everyday way to
salvation. Salvation occurs daily as we save ourselves with our
thoughts and deeds, as we keep bad, evil or diseased thoughts out and
therefore engage in pure, virtuous, and constructive lives. I'm saved
every day and live now in the Kingdom of Heaven by my good thoughts
10. I am attractive, well built, people enjoy my presence and are
attracted to me. I have a bright intellect and a compassionate heart.
11. I'm able to motivate myself every day and at every moment of the
day to maintain positive thoughts and behavior.
12. I'm full of ideas and constantly implement and improve them.
I have a beautiful, sensitive partner, who is financially secure on his/her
own right, is a good communicator, witty, funny, good companion, and
is intellectually and spiritually stimulating. We are happy and we fully
deserve and enjoy each other.
13. I have eliminated negative thinking from the past that kept me from
achieving. Now I am an achiever, I am successful and I am happy.
I have a house overlooking the ocean, right on a beautiful beach. The
house sits on top of a hill affording it a magnificent view. It has multiple
levels with plenty of open space and rooms containing original
sculptures, paintings, Bauhaus furniture, computer equipment, musical
instruments and a performing studio. The main floor living room
adjacent to one of the kitchens has a tank with tropical fish. In the
kitchen there is a tank with live lobster. The half Olympic swimming
pool ends in a cascade and has a dome roof that comes down in the
summer. In the spacious yard there is a sculpture garden, bonsai
garden, and bird sanctuary.
14. Even though my family and I are surrounded by great wealth and
material possessions we still are able to enjoy the simple things of life.
Enjoy a walk in the woods, playing with children and with animals,
delight in the company of people of all classes and social and cultural
backgrounds, and lead a relatively virtuous and simple life. We
meditate daily, and include others and the world in our prayers.
15. My businesses are succeeding and growing geometrically
generating more than enough income to satisfy mine and my family's
needs. In spite of my businesses' rapid growth, I keep everything under
control and enjoy plenty of free and creative time. I have trusted
employees, accountants, financial advisers and attorneys, service and
janitorial personnel, electricians, engineers and mechanics.
16. I spend a significant amount of time sailing in my yacht. When I'm
not sailing I keep it stationed in the marina below my office.
17. My businesses are branching out internationally and I travel
extensively in business and pleasure, but I still have a secure and
permanent home base.
18. My spiritual calmness and peace is maintained because I am
happy in every situation and enjoy life. I can make the best out of every
situation and instruct my brain to generate alfa waves on a permanent
19. I see the people I deal with as children of God and therefore perfect
like I am.
21. I have a luxurious office and condo in downtown ...... with a
panoramic view of the harbor.
22. My sons/daughters live with me and are doing very well in school
and the rest of their lives. They travel with me and are beginning to
learn and practice my businesses.
23. My mother/father lives with me and has the ability to go back to
his/her place as he/she pleases. We own winter and summer condos
and houses in resort areas where we spend time together in holidays
and vacations. My brother/sister, from whom I was separated for many
years, is presently living with me and continues to improve his/her life
and find fulfillment.
24. We have been blessed with a sense of respect and admiration for
other people in addition to our own sense of self-worth, and enjoy
excellent and nourishing friendships and are part not only of one
community but of several and are completely at ease and benefit from
as well as contribute to them.
For additional information on the Realization Method E-Mail your
request with your name and E-Mail address to Wagner Rios,
CompuServe 74544,2072. You may include the description of a
particular situation or problem you are dealing with, be it health related,
emotional, supply, lack, relationship, etc., and download readings,
quotations, and inspired thoughts to guide you towards a resolution.
Thank you for reading through and God bless you.
The entire AOH site is optimized to look best in Firefox® 3 on a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or better).
Site design & layout copyright © 1986- AOH
We do not send spam. If you have received spam bearing an artofhacking.com email address, please forward it with full headers to email@example.com.