AOH :: LAMATH.TXT|
City of Los Angeles Math Proficiency Exam
City of Los Angeles
High School Math Proficiency Exam
Name: _______________________________ Gang: ____________________________
1) Johnny has an AK-47 with a 30-round magazine. If he misses 6 out of ten
shots and shoots 13 times at each drive-by shooting, how many drive-by
shootings can he attempt before he has to change magazines?
2) Jose has 2 ounces of cocaine. He sells an 8 ball to Jackson for $320
and 2 grams to Billy for $85 per gram. What is the street value of the
balance of cocaine if he doesn't cut it?
3) Rufus is pimping for 3 girls and the price for each trick is $65. How
many tricks will each girl have to turn in order to support Rufus' $800
per day crack habit?
4) Jerome wants to cut his 1/2 pound of heroin to make 20% more profit.
How many ounces of cut will he need?
5) Willie gets $200 for stealing a BMW, $50 for a Chevy, and $100 for a
4x4. He has stolen 2 BMWs and 3 4x4's. How many Chevys will he have to
boost to make $800?
6) Raoul is in prison for 6 years for murder. He received $10,000 for the
hit, and his common law wife is spending $100 per month.
a) How much money will be left when he gets out of prison?
b) How many years will he receive for killing the bitch when
he finds out?
7) If the average spray can covers 22 square feet, and the average letter
is 3 square feet, how many letters can a tagger spray with 3 cans of paint?
8) Hector knocked up 3 of the 27 girls in his gang. What percentage of the
girls in his gang has Hector knocked up?
The entire AOH site is optimized to look best in Firefox® 3 on a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or better).
Site design & layout copyright © 1986- AOH
We do not send spam. If you have received spam bearing an artofhacking.com email address, please forward it with full headers to firstname.lastname@example.org.