AOH :: DBABYJOK.TXT|
Dead Baby Jokes
DEAD BABY JOKES
(1) What does it take to make a dead baby float?
One scoop of ice cream and a scoop of dead baby.
(2) How did the dead baby cross the road?
It was stapled to the chicken.
(3) What's the difference between unloading a truckload of
dead babies and a truckload of bowling balls?
You can use a pitchfork on the dead babies.
(4) Why do they boil water when a baby's being born?
So that if it's born dead, they can make soup.
(5) How do you fit a thousand dead babies in a phone booth?
(6) How do you get them out?
With a straw.
(7) What's red and squirms in the corner?
A baby playing with a razor blade.
(8) What's blue and squirms in the corner?
Baby in a garbage bag.
(9) What's green and sits in the corner?
Same baby two weeks later.
(10) What's red and hangs from the ceiling?
A baby on a meat hook.
(11) Why do you put a baby in the blender feet first?
So you can watch its expression.
(12) What's the perfect gift for a dead baby?
A dead puppy.
(13) What's red and goes around and around?
A baby in a garbage disposal.
(14) What's red and bubbly and scratches on glass?
A baby in the microwave.
(15) How do you make a dead baby float?
Take your foot off its head and let it rise to the
(16) What's more fun than shoveling dead babies off the sidewalk?
Using a snowblower.
(17) What's worse than finding ten dead babies in a trash can?
Finding one dead baby in ten trash cans.
(18) What's black, charred, and squirms in the corner?
A baby chewing on an extension cord.
(19) What's red and silver and walks into walls?
A baby with forks in its eyes.
(20) What's small, screams, and can't turn corners?
A baby with a spear through it.
(21) What's red and has a million holes in it?
A baby on a bed of nails.
The entire AOH site is optimized to look best in Firefox® 3 on a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or better).
Site design & layout copyright © 1986- AOH
We do not send spam. If you have received spam bearing an artofhacking.com email address, please forward it with full headers to email@example.com.