AOH :: ANNOY.TXT|
88 Ways to be annoying
HOW TO BE ANNOYING
1. Adjust the tint on your tv so that all the people are green, and
insist to others that you "like it that way".
2. Drum on every available surface.
3. Remove every line of someone's .newsrc file except the entry for
4. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
5. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
6. Ask 800 operators for dates.
7. Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copy warnings.
8. (omit things)
9. Sew anti-theft detector strips into people's backpacks.
10. Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.
11. Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
12. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
13. Set alarms for random times.
14. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public
consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeeep Bip..."
15. Buy large quantities of mint dental floss just to lick the flavor off.
16. Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.
17. Instead of Mondavi, serve Night Train next Thanksgiving.
18. Leave your Nine Inch Nails tape in Great Uncle Ed's stereo, with
the volume properly adjusted.
19. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.
20. Honk and wave to strangers.
21. Dress only in clothes colored Hunter's Orange.
22. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
23. Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic parts of
24. Wear your pants backwards.
25. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their
complementary mints by the cash register.
26. Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"
27. Rouse your roommates from slumber each morning with Lou Reed's
"Metal Machine Music".
28. Leave someones printer in compressed-italic-cyrillic-landscape mode.
29. ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
30. only type in lowercase.
31. dont use any punctuation either
32. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
33. Pay for your dinner with pennies.
34. Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
35. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
36. Write "X - BURIED TREASURE" in random spots on all of someone's roadmaps.
37. Inform everyone you meet of your personal Kennedy assasination/UFO/ OJ
Simpson conspiracy theories.
38. Repeat the following a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?"
39. "Never mind, it's gone now."
40. Light road flares on a birthday cake.
41. Wander around the restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
42. Leave tips in Bolivian currency.
43. Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador".
44. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
45. At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
46. When Christmas carolling, sing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells" until
47. Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One".
48. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
49. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
50. Finish the 99 bottles of beer song.
51. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
If anyone complains, just tell them "it was on when I bought the car"
52. Pretend your mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.
53. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your
chin. When nearly done, announce "no, wait, I messed it up", and repeat.
54. Drive half a block.
55. Name your dog "Dog".
56. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
57. Ask people what gender they are.
58. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
59. Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie
parts back in the tray.
60. Cultivate a Norwegian accent. If Norwegian, affect a Southern Drawl.
61. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it
was a "real hoot".
62. Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious
that you don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes".
63. Sculpt your hedges into anatomically suggestive shapes.
64. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch
with a can of Lysol.
65. Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers'
brains, such as "Feliz Navidad", the Archies' "Sugar" or the
Mr Rogers theme song.
66. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
67. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
68. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
69. Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.
70. Change your name to John Aaaaasmith for the great glory of being
first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand
that people pronounce each A.
71. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to
see if they slow down.
72. Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
73. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if
people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
74. Wear a LOT of cologne.
75. Ask to "interface" with someone.
76. Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster speed is
necessary because of your "superior mental processing".
77. Sing along at the opera.
78. Mow your lawn with scissors.
79. At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batatatatatata-suhWING-batter!"
80. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy".
81. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend".
82. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
83. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and scribble their
answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles".
84. Incessantly recite annoying phrases, such as "sticky wicket
85. Stare at static on the tv and claim you can see a "magic picture"
86. Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
87. Scuff your feet on a dry, shaggy carpet and seek out victims.
88. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing
awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any
<write funny cross posted messages to yourself?>
The entire AOH site is optimized to look best in Firefox® 3 on a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or better).
Site design & layout copyright © 1986- AOH
We do not send spam. If you have received spam bearing an artofhacking.com email address, please forward it with full headers to email@example.com.