AOH :: MISSBILL.TXT|
Mississippi bill to outlaw obscene bumper sticker
I don't think the good senator has much of an imagination. As far as I'm
concern that asshole can lick my nutsack while I shove my dick into his wife
pussy. Hey!, I didn't use any of the naughty words. Dr. Bizarro.
MISSISSIPPI LEGISLATURE REGULAR SESSION 1989
By: Senator(s) Welch To: Judiciary
SENATE BILL NO. 2020
1. AN ACT TO PROHIBIT THE OPERATION OF A MOTOR VEHICLE, TRAILER
2. OR OTHER FORM OF CONVEYANCE WHICH DISPLAYS CERTAIN WORDS; TO
3. PROHIBIT THE DISTRIBUTION OF CERTAIN STICKERS, SIGNS OR PAINTINGS
4. WHICH DISPLAY CERTAIN WORDS; AND FOR RELATED PURPOSES.
5. BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI;
6. SECTION 1. (1) No person shall operate a motor vehicle,
7. trailer or any other form of conveyance upon the public highways,
8. public roads and streets of this state when such motor vehicle,
9. trailer or other form of conveyance displays by use of a bumper or
10. window sticker, sign or painting, any of the following words which
11. are lettered or written in a type or size greater than one-eighth
12. (1/8) inch in height or width:
13. (a) Shit;
14. (b) Fuck;
15. (c) Cunt;
16. (d) Tit(s);
17. (e) Piss;
18. (f) Cocksucker; or
19. (g) Any other work which is a compound, combination or
20. abbreviation of items (a), (b), (c), (d), (e) or (f) of this
22. (2) Any person who violates the provisions of this section
23. shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof,
24. shall be punished by a fine of Three Hundred Dollars ($300.00) for
25. the first violation, Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) for the second
26. violation and Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($750.00) for any
27. third or subsequent violations.
28. SECTION 2. (1) No person shall for profit or commercial
29. promotion distribute any sticker, sign or painting containing any
30. of the following words which are lettered or written in type or
31. size greater than one-eight (1/8) inch in height or width:
32. (a) Shit;
33. (b) Fuck;
34. (c) Cunt;
35. (d) Tit(s);
36. (e) Piss;
37. (f) Cocksucker; or
38. (g) Any other word which is a compound, combination or
39. abbreviation of items (a), (b), (c), (d), (e) or (f) of this
41. (2) Any person who violates the provisions of this section
42. shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof,
43. shall be punished by a fine of Three Hundred Dollars ($300.00) for
44. the first violation, Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) for the second
45. violation and Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($750.00) for any
46. third of subsequent violations.
47. SECTION 3. This act shall take effect and be in force from
48. and after its passage.
The entire AOH site is optimized to look best in Firefox® 3 on a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or better).
Site design & layout copyright © 1986- AOH
We do not send spam. If you have received spam bearing an artofhacking.com email address, please forward it with full headers to firstname.lastname@example.org.