AOH :: STRESS.TXT|
30 innovative ways to reduce stress; compiled by big name Experts in the field of Psychology.
How to Handle Stress
1. Jam 39 tiny marshmellows up your nose and try to sneeze them out.
2. Use your Mastercard to pay your Visa.
3. Pop some popcorn without putting on the lid.
4. When someone says 'Have a nice day', tell them you have other plans.
5. Find out what a frog in a blender REALLY looks like.
6. Make a list of things that you have already done.
7. Forget the diet center and send yourself a candy-gram.
8. Dance naked in front of your pets.
9. Put your toddlers clothes on him/her backwards, then send him/her to
school as if nothing was wrong.
10. Retaliate for tax woes by filling out your tax return with Roman Numerals.
11. Tattoo 'Out to Lunch' on your forehead.
12. Tape pictures of your boss on watermelons and launch them from high places.
13. Leaf through a National Geographic and draw underwear on the natives.
14. Go shopping, buy everything, sweat in it, and return it the next day.
15. Buy a subscription to Sleazoid Weekly and send it to the boss's wife.
16. Pay your electric bill in pennies.
17. Drive to work in reverse.
18. Relax by mentally reflecting on your favorite 'Flintstones' episode
during an important business meeting.
19. Sit naked on a shelled, hard-boiled egg.
20. Refresh yourself; put your tongue on a cold steel guardrail.
21. Tell your boss to blow it out his mule and let him figure it out.
22. Polish your car with earwax.
23. Read the dictionary upside down and look for secret messages.
24. Start a nasty rumor and see if you recognize it when it comes back.
25. Bill your doctor for the time spent in his waiting room.
26. Braid your hair in each nostril.
27. Write a short story using Alphabet Soup.
28. Lie on your back; eat celery, using your navel as a salt-dipper.
29. Stare at people through the tines of a fork and pretend that they're in
30. Make up a language and ask people for directions.
The entire AOH site is optimized to look best in Firefox® 3 on a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or better).
Site design & layout copyright © 1986- AOH
We do not send spam. If you have received spam bearing an artofhacking.com email address, please forward it with full headers to firstname.lastname@example.org.