AOH :: FUTBALXM.TXT|
University Football Entrance Exam (Not the real one, it's a joke test.) | ~OUploaded by: ~PExodus1
UNIVERSITY FOOTBALL ENTRANCE EXAM
Time Limit: 3 WKS
1. What language is spoken in Japan?
2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular
reference to architecture, literature, law, and social conditions -OR-
give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to
___ (a) build a bridge
___ (b) sail the ocean
___ (c) lead an army or
___ (d) WRITE A PLAY
4. What religion is the Pope?
___ (a) Agnostic
___ (b) Catholic <-----
___ (c) Hindu
___ (d) Polish
___ (e) Klingon
(check only one)
5. Metric conversion: How many feet is 0.0 meters?
6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is
on the 5?
7. How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)
far north called?
___ (a) Westerners
___ (b) Southerners
___ (c) Northerners
9. Spell: Bush, Carter, and Clinton
10. Six Kings of England have been called George, the last one being
George the Sixth. Name the previous five:
11. Where does rain come from?
___ (a) K-Mart
___ (b) a 7-11
___ (c) England
___ (d) the sky
12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
___ (a) yes
___ (b) no
13. What are coat hangers used for?
14. Oh Canada is the National Anthem for what country?
15. Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -OR- spell your
name in BLOCK LETTERS.
16. Where is the basement in a three story building located?
17. Which part of the U.S.A. produces the most oranges?
___ (a) New York
___ (b) Florida
___ (c) Canada
___ (d) Wisconsin
, how many apples do you have?
19. What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation) stand for?
20. The Cornell University tradition for efficiency began when? (approximately)
___ (a) B.C.
___ (b) A.D.
* You must correctly answer three or more questions to qualify.
The entire AOH site is optimized to look best in Firefox® 3 on a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or better).
Site design & layout copyright © 1986- AOH
We do not send spam. If you have received spam bearing an artofhacking.com email address, please forward it with full headers to firstname.lastname@example.org.