AOH :: BLACK4.TXT|
Can you tell a cut-throat from a tracheotomist? by Bob Black
Can You Tell a Cut-throat from a Tracheotomist?
1. If a fetus is a person, why does it look like a steamed prawn?
2. Are billboards "commuter programming"?
3. Were the Pilgrims the first boat people?
4. Does the Silent Majority believe in Harpo Marxism?
5. Will banning cheap handguns produce a better class of criminal?
6. Haven't punks become boring _young_ farts?
7. Do pooper-scooper ordinances mean more law, less ordure?
8. If Jesus is coming again, what is His refractory period?
9. If people have a right to property, where can I sign up for mine?
10. Why do vegetarians bite their nails?
11. Can Reagan tell the truly needy from the truly greedy?
12. Aren't bosses the _real_ "Time Bandits"?
13. If God wanted us to suck cock, wouldn't He have given us lips?
14. Do whales cause cancer?
15. Is Reaganomics the science of holocaust/benefit analysis?
16. Did the Polish Pope attend the College of Cardinals on a football scholarship?
17. Why do people who say "there's no free lunch" have expense accounts?
18. If sisterhood is powerful, shouldn't feminists douche more often?
19. Why don't people take frivolity seriously?
20. Why not cut class society?
IF YOU would like to see less posers and more opposers;
recoiless from rifles than you used to;
are too poor for the ritual;
throw temper tantrics;
are more tactile than tactful;
think Christianity is the Greatest Story Ever Sold;
long for an alternative alternative;
have no patience with patients;
oppose a first strike and propose a general strike;
THEN you already know that
ARBEIT IS WORSE THAN OUR BARK
-Bob Black, 1982
Another file downloaded from: NIRVANAnet(tm)
& the Temple of the Screaming Electron 415-935-5845
Just Say Yes 415-922-2008
Rat Head 415-524-3649
Cheez Whiz 408-363-9766
Specializing in conversations, obscure information, high explosives,
arcane knowledge, political extremism, diversive sexuality,
insane speculation, and wild rumours. ALL-TEXT BBS SYSTEMS.
Full access for first-time callers. We don't want to know who you are,
where you live, or what your phone number is. We are not Big Brother.
"Raw Data for Raw Nerves"
The entire AOH site is optimized to look best in Firefox® 3 on a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or better).
Site design & layout copyright © 1986- AOH
We do not send spam. If you have received spam bearing an artofhacking.com email address, please forward it with full headers to email@example.com.