AOH :: AFFIRM.TXT|
List of affirmations used to improve self esteem. The list was compiled
from a book. Read them aloud every day for at least two weeks.
The author noticed an improvement after about that time.
1. Each and every day that I follow these procedures set out
for my improvement, I become more EFFECTIVE, better able to
FUNCTION WITHOUT LIMITATION.
2. I pursue my goals free of any feelings of ill-will or hatred
toward others. I am warm, friendly, and a well-liked
person. My success is ASSURED and does not require me to
take advantage of any other person. Rather, it OBLIGATES me
to help others, without telling anyone about my "good
3. I see myself with the success-eye of NOW. I have discarded
the failure-eye of my infancy. I am free at last of failure
4. Concentration - I can bring great concentration to bear upon
any subject, at any time. I am easily able to concentrate
on any task, and am completely free from outside
distraction. When I have an enterprise on hand, I
concentrate upon it wholly. In my concentration, the rest
of the world cannot disturb me.
5. Efficiency - I am always efficient in everything I undertake
to do. I use each minute before it has disappeared forever.
I always achieve the desired result, with a minimum of time
6. Courage - I face all my problems with great courage, and
thus solve them much more easily.
7. Self-assurance - I have completely relaxed self-assurance.
I am sure of myself in all situations, and with all people.
8. Self-respect - I respect myself and my goals and have
complete self-confidence in all that I think and do. I am
the equal of the best of men, and truly am capable of great
9. Perseverance - I am easily able to persevere and finish any
task I undertake.
10. Success - I am very successful in all that I do. Because of
this, I enjoy an abundance of all things, qualities and
conditions necessary to the happiness of myself and those
around me. Success comes easily to me.
11. Honesty - I am honest with myself and with everyone else.
12. Organization - I am organized in every phase of my life.
13. Creativity - I treat all problems as opportunities to be
creative and as a result my life is vastly enriched. I use
creativity in every endeavor and thus enjoy a position of
growing leadership. I start every job by thinking how to do
it better than it has been done before. Thinking in terms
of a better way, I always find a better way. I have the
usual ability to reach creative solutions to my problems.
Knowing that I have this ability, my creative powers
actively support my belief and I have a constant flow of new
and good ideas.
14. Energy - I possess an abundant supply of energy and draw
upon it at will. I know that the more energy I apply to any
task, the more I have to apply to the next task. I start
with enthusiasm and my enthusiasm activates more energy. I
work with inspiration and develop my sources of energy by
continuous exercise. I find that my enthusiasm builds
energy and my energy builds my enthusiasm. I possess
boundless energy and I use it freely. I realize I must give
some form of energy in return for everything I receive and
gladly give it, knowing that the more energy I give, the
more I have to give.
15. Self-improvement - I eagerly seek to improve in every phase
of my life.
16. Memory - I have an excellent memory, not only for the
immediate tasks but for all experiences that I have had. It
grows better every day.
17. Speech - I am an excellent speaker, well prepared, logical
and completely at ease before any group. I am an excellent
speaker because I have knowledge of my subject and an
intense desire for other people to hear it.
18. Reading - I read quickly and easily with great comprehension
of all subject matter. I enjoy reading.
19. Emotions - I contact, feel and easily show my emotions to
myself and to all other people. If I am angry, I show it
and thus release it. If I am happy, I show this. If I am
sad, I find it easy to cry and thus dispel the sadness. The
ability to show emotions at appropriate times is valuable,
the mark of a mature person.
20. Relaxation - I am easily able to relax as deeply as I wish
at any time. I use this ability to conserve and restore my
21. Decisiveness - I am quickly decisive in all matters, only
making sure that I have complete and accurate data before
acting. I make decisions quickly. I know that by deciding
quickly, I make the best decisions. I always know what to
do next. By deciding everything quickly, I am tremendously
productive. My decisive qualities are always awake to
challenge. The more difficult the problem, the more eagerly
I respond to the task, the more my intelligence is
22. Self-liking - I like myself very much indeed at all times.
Since this thought precedes my actions, I am consistently
pleased with my behavior.
23. Goals - My goals are high and I reach them easily and
quickly by affirming them consistently. I am dynamic in my
self-improvement because I am consistent in my efforts.
24. Maturity - I am a mature person and consequently seek ever
greater growth within myself. I know that everyone around
me is benefitted by evidence of my maturity.
25. Foresight - I work with foresight. I have this foresight
because my plans are built on ideals which maintain my
enthusiasm to get things done.
26. Composure - I have complete composure at all times. I
accept challenge and arguments calmly and in good spirit. I
recognize that disagreement is an inevitable outgrowth when
groups of people engage in the problem solving process.
27. Loyalty - I am loyal to all who depend on me.
28. Interest in people - I meet people easily and enjoy each new
association. My deep sincerity puts people at ease and
stimulates their confidence. I am sincerely interested in
people, I find each new person has some unique quality which
enriches my experience.
29. Planning - I always plan my work. I organize my efforts
today, for tomorrow and the future. I work with my goals in
mind. I plan ahead to get ahead.
30. Accomplishment - I take pride in a job well done.
Accomplishment is my greatest reward. I always do more than
I get paid for so that I ultimately get paid for more than I
31. Work for quality - I work for quality. I have the patience
to do simple things perfectly and thereby strengthen my
skill to do difficult things easily.
32. Self-starting - I always do things as they need to be done.
I start vigorously and promptly each day on each new task.
My energetic starts make me an achiever.
33. Self-education - I know that leaders are readers. I
systematically study books and magazines which increase my
34. Motivation of others - I successfully train others to do my
work. I give those who help me generous credit for their
accomplishments. The willing support of other people is
essential to my success.
35. Self discipline - I know that I can do what I have to do and
I have to do what I have set out to do.
36. Goal direction - Every day my goals are nearer because I
stay on the main highway. I practice resolute self-denial
and keep my attention on goals until I achieve them.
37. Industry - I am habitually industrious and get things done.
My attitude is always "will do" as well as "can do."
38. Calm and cheerful - I am calm and cheerful. I share my
inner peace and happiness with others.
39. Confidence - I face each day supremely confident of my
ability to handle every detail of my thoughts and
activities. I am certain of my capacity to perform in a
I recognize I am dealing with the Creator, the Creative
Principle and It's Infinite Power. I unify with It! The
Creator and I are one.
Realize my desire is fulfilled! Imagine it fulfilled!
Know it is fulfilled!
Release and give thanks. Enthusiastically expect results.
The entire AOH site is optimized to look best in Firefox® 3 on a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or better).
Site design & layout copyright © 1986- AOH
We do not send spam. If you have received spam bearing an artofhacking.com email address, please forward it with full headers to email@example.com.